With 6,243 yards of golf from the longest tees, you will encounter many water features showcased throughout. Our undulated greens are fast and bunkering is exceptional. A course rating of 70.2 and a slope rating of 126, a most challenging round of golf awaits.
- U.S.G.A. rules govern all play unless superceded by local rules
- Out of Bounds: Designated by inside edges of white stakes and inside edges of blacktop behind the #9 green and left of #12.
- Water Hazards: Defined by yellow stakes. Lateral water hazards defined by red stakes.
- Free Drop Areas: Cart paths, Flower Beds, Newly planted trees that are tagged or staked, Graveled drainage areas and Praire areas on holes #2, #7, #13 and #18.
- Embedded ball rule in effect thru green
- Sprinkler head yardages marked to middle of green.
- Yardage Markers: Black=250 Blue=200 White=150 Red=100
- Flag Positions on Greens: Blue=Back White=Middle Red=Front